Monday 4 January 2021

Purple Hearts' Jeff Shadbolt and Bob Manton form new band with Steve Smiler Besemer of The B-Team and Mick Finch of The Most

 


Jeff Shadbolt says: -

Me and me ole mate Mick Finch at the 100 club a few years ago discussing the possibility of forming a band in 2021...

And here we are doing just that..
Watch this space
thing's are hotting up ....i am now so excited to confirm that we have my dear old school friend Bob Manton on vocals ...
Wow !!!
2021 is gonna be Modtastic.
GREAT NEWS MY MOD REVIVAL FRIENDS...
I CAN NOW CONFIRM WE HAVE COMPLETED THE LINE UP...
FANTASTIC DRUMMER HAS JUST CONFIRMED.
NOW I AM NERVOUS..
I BETTER
A/ GET THE BASS OUT OF THE LOFT
B/ LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE BLOODY THING
C/ LOSE SOME WEIGHT IF I AM GONNA JUMP ABOUT AGAIN...
Picture above of the drummer..
Anyone recognise him ?
Top bloke and top drawer drummer yes
Steve Smiler Besemer
..
LOOKS LIKELY THAN THE BANDS NAME IS GOING TO BE .......
PH2 for any UK shows and
PURPLE HEARTS 2 for the international shows...

No comments:

Post a Comment