Wednesday 1 September 2021

In The Crowd 40th Anniversary Edition - Derek D'Souza

 

Derek says, "It gives me great pleasure to announce the release of a 40th anniversary edition ‘In The Crowd’, with many new and unseen pictures of the band.

It seemed right to announce today as it was on this date in 1981, I shot The Jam for the Absolute Beginners sleeve, in Chiswick Park.
My book has been out of print for some time and I wanted to reappraise it.
I’m really excited to be working with the team behind the acclaimed publication ‘Soul Deep - Adventures With The Style Council’. Together we will produce a fantastic book for Jam fans across the world.
The limited edition hardback will be released in early 2022.
Please follow me on FB, Twitter @dsouza_derek and Instagram #derekdsouza for updates and how to pre-order."

No comments:

Post a Comment