Friday 19 April 2024

The Story Of The Who - out tomorrow for RSD 2024!

 

Often regarded as the most complete Who Best Of, this version comes with a replica of the original 8-page booklet and has been pressed on coloured pink and green vinyl.

Featuring Who fan favourites such as ‘My Generation’, ‘Baba O’Riley’ and ‘Won’t Get Fooled Again’. Mastered by long time Who engineer Jon Astley and cut by Miles Showell at Abbey Road Studios.

SIDE ONE:
Magic Bus
Substitute
Boris The Spider
Run, Run, Run
I'm A Boy
Heat Wave
My Generation

 

SIDE TWO:
Pictures Of Lily
Happy Jack
The Seeker
I Can See for Miles
Bargain
Squeeze Box

SIDE THREE:
Amazing Journey
The Acid Queen
Do You Think It's Alright?
Fiddle About
Pinball Wizard
I'm Free
Tommy's Holiday Camp
We're Not Gonna Take It


SIDE FOUR:
Summertime Blues
Baba O'Riley
Behind Blue Eyes
Slip Kid
Won't Get Fooled Again

No comments:

Post a Comment