Wednesday 8 December 2021

Heavy Soul Records to release 'I Helped Patrick McGoohan Escape' b/w 'My Andy Warhol Poster' on white vinyl 7"


THE TIMES

I Helped Patrick McGoohan Escape / My Andy Warhol Poster

HEAVY SOUL RECORDS ROR143

White vinyl

 

Due February 2022

 

Working with one of your musical heroes is always going to be a thrill, so to have the honour of re-releasing classic songs by ED BALL in his guise as The Times is one of the highlights so far of the Heavy Soul Records catalogue.

His 1982 release "I Helped Patrick McGoohan Escape" is presented here in the "A Splash Of Colour" mix and backed with one of my favourites from the band "My Andy Warhol Poster"

On white vinyl and limited to 300 copies and artwork approved by Ed himself Get On This!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment