Tuesday 26 March 2024

Dexys announce 3LP and 2CD 'live' album for 24th May release

 

Dexys are proud to announce a new live album, to be released on 24th May this year. These beautiful 3LP and 2CD sets include a full performance of highly acclaimed album The Feminine Divine, as well as plenty of Dexys classics including Come On Eileen, Geno, Jackie Wilson Said, Plan B and many more.

Those who pre-order album bundles will also receive a setlist signed by the full live band, while stocks last.

Side A (Act 1: Getting Honest)
- The One That Loves You
- It’s Alright Kevin (Manhood 2023)
- I’m Going To Get Free
- Coming Home
Side B (Act 2: Attitude To Women) 
- The Feminine Divine
Side C (Act 3: The Relationship)
- My Goddess Is
- Goddess Rules
- My Submission
- Dance With Me
Side D (The Concert: Part 1)
- Soon/Plan B
- I’ll Show You
- All In All (This One Last Wild Waltz)
Side E (The Concert: Part 2) 
- Until I Believe In My Soul
- Free
- Come on Eileen
Side F (Encore)
- Geno
- Jackie Wilson Said (I’m In Heaven When You Smile) 
- Tell Me When My Light Turns Green
- Carrickfergus

No comments:

Post a Comment