Friday 26 April 2013

Steve Cradock - New Solo Album 'Travel Wild - Travel Free'



Steve Cradock releases his third solo album, ‘Travel Wild – Travel Free’ on 16th September on Proper Records.
He says, "It's really melodic and sounds quite 60s. It's a bit modern sounding but also quite psychedelic. It sounds f****** amazing. There are better songs and better production than my two previous albums. I’ve got a song called ‘It’s The Magic Hour’ which I think is the best song I’ve ever written, and there’s another song called ‘I Am The Sea’ which I think is a real stand-out track as well. ‘Travel Wild - Travel Free’ is the name of one of the songs on the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Story Of The Who - out tomorrow for RSD 2024!

  Often regarded as the most complete Who Best Of, this version comes with a replica of the original 8-page booklet and has been pressed on ...