Wednesday 6 May 2015

Paul Weller Announced For 2015 Glastonbury Festival!


 
Paul Weller has been added to the Glastonbury 2015 Festival line-up and will be performing Sunday night (28 June) just before festival closer The Who! 

Unfortunately, due to this announcement, Paul will not be performing at Holland’s ParkPop festival. Here is a statement from Paul. 

“I’m so sorry to say that I can no longer perform at this years Parkpop. I was recently asked to perform at Glastonbury as special guest to The Who and it’s an honour that I couldn’t turn down. I’m really hoping to come back to Holland soon and know you’ll have a great time at the festival.” Paul Weller

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Modernist - The In Sound on BDQ Records

PRE ORDER RELEASE DATE 18th APRIL 2024 The Modernist B/w Our Man in Tokyo  Super limited 45 - This fab Hammond from The In Sound is a proper...